We’re continuing the improvement of Turf, thank you for all the feedback. During the day another bugfix version will be available on Google Play store.
- Fixed freeze when clicking on the zone dialog.
- Small dialog text size update
- Mock location alert when activating gps for some.
Br Turf team
Android 1.0 is finally here!
This update will soon be FORCED. This means that all Android users will need to update their app in order to play. Please update now!
The new app has a new login system, which means you can choose which account to use. If you encounter any problems, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- New google maps api (3d rotation, cached maps, etc.)
- New registration process, you will now only need to register and login with your username. Its possible and strongly recommended to register email inside turf if not done already.
- New Tutorial.
- Pro-mode no longer applicable since it is not needed
- Chatnotification in notificationbar
- New graphic design; statusbar, dialogs, toast moved to upper region
- Swipe to change region in chat and toplist
- Easier to see blocked zones
- No takeover bars on turfers
- No edge markers for new zones
- “Users online” page removed
- “Statistics” page changed name to “Supporter” page.
- Realtime time/distance/zonecount for supporters
– Zone revisits
– Zone graphic updates
– iOS 9 optimization
– Various optimizations
This version requires iOS version 8.1 or higher and will be downloadable during the day (within 24 hours).
Br Turf team
Tomorrow (17/10) we will release new app versions and thereby DROP THE BETA PHASE!!
Hype hype! A milestone in many ways!
We’re sorry to inform you that we unfortunately made an error, after resetting and reviewing the backlog we still see traces of the fake takeovers and need to set it to another date back. It will be restored from Sep 25, 2015, 2:06:42 UTC instead. We understand this is really inconvenient for you turfers out there who’s been working hard these two days.
Once again we’re really sorry.
Br turf team
Due to the recent event, we’re sorry to inform you that the database is now restored from 00:00 UTC tonight. This solution may not be optimal but due to our limited resources this was the only solution that was possible. We’re deeply sorry for this and hope not too many are affected by todays misfortune.
Br Turf team.
“Someone has made fake takeovers in the name of several innocent turfers the last 12 hours. That specific vulnerability has been fixed. Developers are looking into possibility to roll back the game on Sunday to the state of Friday night. If this is possible, it unfortunately means that everyone who has taken zones between the night of Friday/Saturday CET until now will lose their takes and medals earned during this period.
Everybody who has got their account banned because of this will be unbanned, please be patient.
Best regards Turf Crew